Valuation Research Corporation (VRC), a leading provider of independent valuation support, is pleased to announce their participation in several SEC Professionals Group Q1 chapter meetings across the country.
- Boston – VRC will sponsor the chapter meeting on March 22nd at Strega Prime in Woburn. For more information, please contact managing director Ian Cain.
- Chicago – VRC will co-sponsor the chapter meeting on March 21st at East Bank Club in Chicago. The Chicago chapter will host the national event, which will be broadcasted across the local chapters of the SEC Professionals Group. For more information, please contact managing director John Bintz.
- Kansas City – Co-CEO PJ Patel and vice president Paul Hultgren will present “Accounting and Valuation for M&A” to the Kansas City chapter on March 27th at Aston Carter in Overland Park. For more information, please contact Paul Hultgren.
- Minneapolis – Co-CEO PJ Patel will present “M&A Valuation Best Practices” at the Twin Cities Q1 SEC Pro Group meeting/FEI Annual Capital Markets event on March 21st at the Edina Country Club. For more information, please contact vice president Dan Peterson.
- St. Louis – Co-CEO PJ Patel and vice president Paul Hultgren will present “Accounting and Valuation for M&A” to the St. Louis chapter on March 23rd at Graybar Centerpoint. For more information, please contact Paul Hultgren.
About SEC Professionals Group
The SEC Professionals Group is a community of in-house professionals who actively prepare and file financial reports with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. This exclusive community represents over two-thirds of large U.S. public companies and includes membership from many smaller companies as well. Currently, the SEC Professionals Group has over 9,200 members from over 3,300 companies.