VRC is proud to release its latest Industry Report. The report provides a concise, insightful update on the IT Government Contracting industry including recent transactions, market multiples, company performance and purchase price allocation percentages.
Read the full report: IT Government Contracting: September 2019
September 2019 Industry Highlights
- On August 15, 2019, Leidos aquired IMX Medical Management Services. IMX extends Leidos owned QTC’s independent medical evaluation coverage area for commercial and federal customers.
- On August 8, 2019, ManTech acquired H2M Group, a leading provider of intelligence analysis services and solutions primarily to NGA.
- On August 1, 2019, Perspecta acquired Knight Point Systems for $250 million. KPS focuses on modernizing IT, protecting critical networks, and driving digital transformation.
- On July 1, 2019, Gryphon Technologies acquired PGFM Solutions. PGFM focuses on cybersecurity for Navy and Coast Guard shipbuilding.
- Other prominent deals include E3/Sentinel’s acquisition of Data Works, SOSi’s acquistion of Vykin, Acorn Growth Companies’ acquisitions of Black Sage and Robbins Gioia, Converged Security Solutions’ acquisition of Maverick Cyber-Defense, Exiger’s acquisition of Convergent, CM Equity Partners’ recapitalization of Janus Research Group, A-TEK’s acquisition of Mackson Consulting, SRC’s purchase of SAZE, Metis Solutions’ acquisition of Pluribus International, and ClearSky’s acquisition of Altamira.
- Read the full September 2019 report here.
Past Industry Updates: