Industry Update: Specialty & Commodity Chemicals
VRC is proud to release its latest industry report. The report provides a concise, insightful update on the Commodity Chemicals industry including recent transactions, market multiples, company performance and purchase price allocation percentages.
- On October 2, 2023, Olin Corporation announced that it completed the previously announced acquisition of White Flyer Targets, North America’s preeminent leader in recreational trap, skeet, and sporting clay targets. White Flyer will be combined with the Winchester Ammunition business.
- On August 24, 2023, Celanese Corporation and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. completed the previously announced agreement to form a Food Ingredients joint venture under the name Nutrinova. Celanese will contribute the assets, technology and employees of its Food Ingredients business while retaining a 30 percent stake in the joint venture. Mitsui will acquire the remaining 70 percent stake at a purchase price of $472.5 million, representing an enterprise valuation of approximately 15 times 2022 EBITDA.
Past Industry Updates
Specialty & Commodity Chemicals: June 2023
Specialty & Commodity Chemicals: November 2022
More Industry Reports